Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dumb managers?!

Ever since I took up management studies, I hear a lot about dumb managers. However, this one topped them all!

A visitor walked into the GM's room. The GM who was apparently busy on a fixed phone call, asked the visitor to be seated. The visitor took his seat and waited for the manager to finish his call. Once he was done, the GM apologized to the visitor for having to make him wait and explained that there was an important customer on the other end of the line. The visitor smiled and replied, "Well, Sir! I don't think that's possible, 'cause your secretary called me up to come over and fix up the phone cable, she told me that the line was dead!"

Yet to find the GM's reply :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts