Thursday, March 25, 2010

Momma turns 50!

Momma turns 50 today. Unfortunately this happens to be the first time, I'm not with Momma. As you would find all over my cyberspace, men are what their mothers made them. And I am no exception to that rule. My relationship with momma had always been one of a friendship - we've played together, prayed together, why, even argued every other day. To be very honest I'm more thankful to God for my mother than for anything else in my life. So great to have a mom like mine. Well you can always say the same about yours! On this lovely day my only wish and prayer is that, God might grant me the privilege to cherish this wonderful relationship for a long time to come.

The cornerstone of every house
Is the most important part
Its not laid upon the earth
But in a mother's heart
- (I've forgotten the poet's name :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts